We are currently recruiting a laboratory technician to join our soils laboratory team. Our soils laboratory team conduct geotechnical testing to support our ground investigation activities.
The job is full time and permanent (40hrs per week).
Your primary duties will include:
- Conducting soils laboratory testing to high standards of safety, quality and efficiency.
- Ensure that adequate and proper records are kept and filed correctly to satisfy the requirements of the laboratory management system.
- Ensure that sampling and testing is carried out to the appropriate British/European Standards.
- Ensure test equipment is checked, cleaned and maintained to an acceptable level.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with our consulting team and site engineering staff on testing requirements.
No previous experience in soil testing is required, but would be advantageous. Full training in all all aspects of the role will be given by the company.
You must be able to work collaboratively within a team to achieve deadlines. You should be self-motivated, organised and able to manage your workload. Good attention to detail and accurate record keeping will be essential.
If you wish to apply for this job, please email your CV to email@example.com