Ashdown Site Investigation Ltd. is environmentally conscious, acknowledges the potential impacts that its operations may have on the environment and believes it has an important duty to ensure good environmental performance in all its business operations and to provide the necessary organisation, commitment and training to fulfil this obligation.
The leadership team is committed to the protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution and the reduction of waste, and to the fulfilment of the compliance obligations. The leadership team endorses this policy and works to ensure it is compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company.
The leadership team are responsible for the effectiveness of the environmental management system (EMS) and for ensuring that it is communicated, understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the Company and that, ultimately, it achieves its intended outcomes.
The leadership team is committed to ensuring that Ashdown Site Investigation Ltd. will:
- Fulfil all compliance obligations.
- Undertake continual improvement of the EMS to enhance environmental performance through the setting of documented environmental objectives based on the interested parties and significant environmental aspects identified.
- Maintain certification under ISO 14001:2015.
- Integrate the EMS into all business processes.
- Protect the environment and prevent pollution.
- Seek to minimise the generation of waste where possible.
- Seek to reduce the use of energy, fuel and other resources where possible.
- Support other relevant management roles to demonstrate leadership within their areas of responsibility.
Ashdown Site Investigation Ltd. emphasises individual responsibility for all employees and all levels of management to report potential hazards and issues, and to be involved in protecting the environment.
This policy will be reviewed annually by the directors and where deemed necessary will be amended and reissued.