Ashdown Site Investigation Ltd is a well-established ground investigation and geotechnical and environmental engineering practice providing high quality advice on ground conditions to assist others to undertake design of in-ground structural elements and drainage, the evaluation of ground and groundwater contamination and the remediation of contaminated land.
The leadership team is committed to satisfying customer and all statutory and regulatory requirements by ensuring that the needs of all interested parties are determined, understood and met. The leadership team endorses this policy and works to ensure it is compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company.
The leadership team are responsible for the effectiveness of the quality management system (QMS) and for ensuring that it is communicated, understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the Company and that, ultimately, it achieves its intended outcomes.
The leadership team is committed to ensuring that Ashdown Site Investigation Ltd. will:
- Undertake continual improvement of the QMS to enhance the company performance through the setting of documented quality objectives based on the needs of interested parties and the significant aspects identified.
- Maintain certification under ISO 9001: 2015.
- Integrate the QMS into all business processes.
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk based thinking.
- Ensure that the resources needed for the QMS are available; including training, support and encouragement.
- Communicate the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the QMS requirements.
- Support other relevant management roles to demonstrate leadership within their areas of responsibility.
This policy will be reviewed annually by top management and where deemed necessary will be amended and reissued.